Happify your daily hand care with this invigorating hand cream with uplifting essential oils of neroli, mandarin and lemon blended with softening shea butter. A feel-good gift tucked inside a vibrant Cottagecore florals and Kintsugi print embossed tin.
- Velvety easily absorbed formula with antioxidant vitamin E and moisture-locking glycerin leaves hands feeling soft and supple.
- Discover a fragrance infused with sunshine. Neroli entwined with fresh lime and white blossoms, precious woods, sweet amber and rich musk. Powerful and delicate; heady and refreshing.
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly.
- Tube is made from 51% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic.
- Sunshine Served is inspired by the idyllic Cottagecore trend and the Japanese art of Kintsugi which celebrates the beauty of imperfections by mending broken ceramics with gold. Together they bring happiness and celebrate new beginnings.
100ml Hand Cream