Stitch Up Series
Stitch Up Series
We are very excited to present our first Stitch Up Series, a course of technique-based crochet classes, designed to expand your stitch repertoire and further your crochet skills. In each class will you will learn a new crochet stitch technique, which can then be used to make blankets, scarves and more! For this Stitch Up series we will be offering 4 fabulous classes including V-Stitch, Corner2Corner, Waffle stitch and Chevron.
WHAT YOU GET
• Detailed pattern and instructions to take home
• Unlimited help & support from the instructors
• A delicious morning tea
• A finished sample square made by you!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Understanding patterns and how to interpret stitch-specific information
• Discover new crochet stitch techniques
• Stitch repeats, charts and sizing
• V-Stitch: Sunday 9th June, 10am-12.30pm
• C2C (corner to corner): Sunday 16th June, 10am-12.30pm
• Waffle Stitch: Sunday 23rd June, 10am-12.30pm
• Chevron: Sunday 30th June, 10am-12.30pm
We have given you the option of booking in to individual classes, or if you would like to attend all four classes we have a special $25 class bundle discount!
• $35 for individual classes
• $115 for all four classes - Add each class to your cart and then enter coupon code “HOOKMEUP” at checkout
WHAT TO BRING
8ply yarn in any colour and a 4mm crochet hook.
SKILL & AGE LEVEL
Basic crochet skills required. You must have attended one of our Beginner’s classes or have some crochet experience.
Whilst we love people of all ages to learn crochet, this class is for people aged 14 and over. Our little creative studio is not suitable for small children.
You may cancel up to 7 days before your first class for a full refund. If you cancel later, we cannot issue a refund unless we are able to fill your spot from a waiting list. If you're unable to cancel in time for a refund, you can always send a friend in your place.
ON THE DAY OF THE CLASS
Please arrive 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to start. If you are going to be late please let us know as we like to lock the front doors when the class starts.